Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun Site

Hi there,
In the place of my usual weekly post, I am recommending a fun site to check out.
http://www.pinterest.com/  This has so many handmade, creative, yummy things. I have to warn you though, that this IS the Bermuda Triangle of your time. It will suck you in for hours.

But it has so many great recipes, and crafts, and ideas that it's worth it.
When you scroll through it, and you find something you want to look at, click on the picture. Then click on it again to go to the blogger's site for instructions.
Then exit when finished, and 'back' to the site.
I have found that the pictures change when I stop and check individual sites out, but that's okay. It keeps the variety going.

The reason I'm not putting my usual post up today is that I'm planning a birthday party for my twins, and I'm using a few of the party ideas, and I don't want them to see it.  So look for my PARTY POST next Friday as usual.

It will have fun things you could try for YOUR next party, so be sure to check it out.  See you next time!....
:D

p.s.
check out my website: http://www.arttowearbydee.etsy.com/ for fun gifts

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I was just going to ask you that in the email that I sent you! It IS the Bermuda Triangle but I love it! I've made some really awesome food from there and got great ideas to do crafty things. You know, the "oh that's so easy I can do that!" ideas!

    xo

    ReplyDelete